Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Springtime


Just a picture of the gardening progress I made last weekend.




And the progress all of those seeds have made in just a few short (5) days...


I forgot to take before and after pictures of our backyard before we dug up lots of African grass this weekend. I just didn't care to remember the before. I'm sure there will be lots of after pictures as I watch all of those tiny seedlings bloom there later this summer.

I've already moved the birdbath into a more visible location, added some stepping stones to help the kids navigate through a precious flowerbed on their way to the sandbox and pool this summer. And it is so refreshing to look out the kitchen window (usually over a sink full of dirty dishes) to green, green, GREEN, instead of dead, dying, brown WORK! And I can't wait to welcome the hummingbirds and butterflies to a new dinner table!

Come on, Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment