Wednesday, February 25, 2009

random pictures

Let me first say...pay no attention to any dates you may or may not see on pictures on this blog for awhile. We do not live in the future, we are not clairvoyant, we do not have a time machine nor does time pass at the speed of light just for us (although sometimes it does feel that way). Unbeknownst to me, the date on my camera was horribly off...many years into the future. When I sat down last night to retrieve all the pictures taken in the last two months and found this horrible situation it caused me much angst as I tried to correct it. I finally gave up on some parts and here are the results. Lots of fun pictures with no real order.

Enjoying a snow day

Creating something in the kitchen with Mommy

Golf Ball Painting

Layla was definitely more into using
her hands than making the ball roll by
shaking the box

Layla gets her first chance to bowl

Librarian Layla wears Mr. Potato Head glasses

And Peyton tries to be a Princess

Peyton wrote his name all by himself

So proud of himself, he hung it on the door to his "house"

Making a Valentine's Day caterpillar.
I just love the concentration on his face.

Layla paints her caterpillar without her shirt...easier cleanup

Peyton gets a Valentine's Day counting lesson...
if he wouldn't have eaten so many, he would've had enough to finish

I got a quiet moment with both of them home,
but I'm sad because The Wiggles are back as an
oft request

Surprise, Mommy! I want out of this shirt.

Did you know a broom makes a great train connector?


I was planning to begin this blog much earlier, hence the picture taken began but not the writing. Hopefully, I'll do better at keeping up with the writing.

Last, but not least, a little contest...

You tell me how I took this picture. Special prize for the closest guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment