Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Play

We had our first big snow this week and today Daddy came home early and the kids got to play. I ventured out just enough to get these pictures.

All three of them had a good game of tag.



Then, Peyton and Daddy found a soccer ball and tried to play through the snow.



Layla loved eating snow, hence her face is beat red and she loved being covered in it, hence Daddy played beach with the snow and a shovel.



Also, our kids love to run and jump into anything (think piles of leaves, bean bag chairs, Daddy's back, Mommy's lap) and so Daddy's ability to make a big pile of snow was a huge hit.



The kids loved it so much and I know it's good for them to get out and play. I guess I hope for more snow this winter so we can have more fun, but I am so NOT a cold weather person. I do have to say, I've been trying to take them out more this winter and we've had our fun too, (no pictures to prove it because I'm too busy playing) and it's much better with snow as opposed to just cold. If there's no snow, it's hard to tell Peyton we can't play golf or baseball because the balls might get lost, but it's just too cold to stand out there and play those nonactive sports. So, come on snow (I can't believe I just said that)...I'm changing it! Come on spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment